General Warranty Terms and Conditions for Shoreline Pharmacy Refrigerator
- Shoreline (UK) Ltd warrants all its free-standing solid and glass door pharmacy refrigerators and CRT cabinets to be free from material defects in our design, materials used and workmanship for a period of 60 months from the date of delivery to the end-user.
- During the warranty period, we will either repair or replace the faulty item or component at our discretion provided that the product had been installed, operated and maintained in accordance with Shoreline’s instructions as supplied with each product, and is subject to the conditions laid out in these warranty terms and conditions.
- Depending upon the nature of the fault reported it might be necessary for the product to be returned to our workshops for an assessment and possible subsequent repair or replacement. Where a replacement is approved instead of a repair the replacement may be of similar age and in similar condition as the original product and any residual warranty period will be applied to the replacement product.
- Shoreline cannot be held responsible for any consequential loss or damage to the customer’s stored materials in the product however caused. We further recommend that the customer seeks insurance cover for any such stored materials from any loss that may occur from any failure or fault with our product.
Exclusions and Limitations:
This warranty shall not apply to the following:
- Consumable components such as; tungsten lamps, fluorescent tubes and fuses are subject to maximum 12 months warranty. These are supplied as ‘parts only’ and the customer will be required to make their own arrangements for the fitting of these parts.
- Potentially high wear and tear items such as locks and keys and lock alignment, adjustable feet, castors, power leads and plugs are limited to a maximum 24 month warranty. Replacement keys are available at a charge – price on application.
- Any faults arising from fair wear and tear, misuse by the user, accidental damage, modification, incorrect or failed power supply to the product, failure to adhere to Shoreline’s installation and user instructions, incorrect storage of the product or its environmental conditions, deliberate damage are not covered under the terms of this warranty.
- On-site repairs can only be offered to customers with products located within mainland Great Britain, Northern Ireland, and Isle of Wight. Products that are located outside of these areas may have to be returned back to Shoreline or repaired under the conditions of sale issued by the vendor of the Product. The cost of transport of products or spare parts to and from locations outside these areas is not covered under this warranty.
- Shoreline reserves the right to charge the customer of a claim under this warranty if the product is subsequently found to be not faulty. Such charges will be made at our prevailing labour rates for labour, parts, or shipping, and any other associated costs incurred by Shoreline.
- Any exclusion contained within this warranty do not affect your statutory rights
Shoreline’s After Sales Warranty Service:
- Our Telephone Technical Helpline on 01903 733 877 during office hours should be your first contact with us regarding any problems you may be experiencing. For out of hours you can contact us via email@example.com. We will require the product Model Number, the product Serial Number as shown on the identification label on the inside of your refrigerator, and the date of purchase. Please have these ready before contacting us so we can verify the warranty status of your refrigerator.
- By explaining your problem and for us to ask you a few questions it may be possible to advise you as to what to do to overcome the problem you are experiencing. Other technical information is available on our website. If this is not possible we will arrange for an engineer to be with you within 3 working days to fit a part, or make appropriate adjustments where necessary.
- Our objective will always be to provide you with an appropriate solution as quickly as possible. This may mean asking you questions, or requesting that you to make checks or adjustments to provide further information in order to narrow down the issue.
Shoreline’s Free 5 Year Calibration Offer (offer now closed from 1st June 2020 – see below)
- To benefit from Shoreline’s Free 5 Year Calibration Offer (or Shoreline’s 3 year Extended Warranty Offer), you must first register your product details on-line within 90 days of your purchase, please click here
- This offer is applicable to ‘free-standing’ Shoreline (solid and glass door) Pharmacy and Veterinary Refrigerators only.
- This free calibration offer is only open to customers within mainland United Kingdom and is not transferable to another product, operator, or location from that detailed on the original product registration.
- All warranties are non-transferable.
IMPORTANT NOTE –
Shoreline Medical Technical Telephone Helpline
Tel: 01903 733 877 (Weekdays 9am to 4pm)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (out-of-hours technical support)
W.E.E.E. Policy and Procedures
As defined under WEEE, the Waste Electrical and Electronic Waste Regulations 2015, Shoreline (UK) Ltd is a responsible producer and accepts its legal responsibility in the United Kingdom for the safe disposal of its products at their life end.
Unlike some other manufacturers, Shoreline will carry the disposal cost of its products as part of the original sales offer to its customers. However, Shoreline (UK) Ltd reserves the right to carry out these responsibilities in the most cost effective manner.
- Customers must thoroughly biologically clean their refrigerator(s) inside using a propriety surface disinfection spray or wipes, e.g. CLINELL Universal, which can be sourced locally. The exterior should be cleaned and all customer’s own labels, instructions and/or notices must be removed.
- The refrigerator should be wrapped in a cling-film type product to retain the door shut and to maintain a level of cleanliness to the exterior. The refrigerator should then be sited at the customer’s premises rear or access door ready for collection.
- The collection charge, chargeable to the customer at an agreed cost, will be within a timescale agreed with the customer. Once the refrigerator is received, Shoreline (UK) Ltd will process the refrigerator for recycling through one of our appointed specialist recycling contractors at our cost, including any Environment Agency certification charges and onward transportation costs to the recycling site.
- The Refrigerator MODEL NUMBER and SERIAL NUMBER must be notified to Shoreline before a collection can be arranged.
For further assistance please contact Shoreline customer services on 01903 733877 or email email@example.com
Environment Agency Producer Registration Number WEE/CK0065TW
Licensed Waste Carrier Certificate Number CBDL196179
Products supplied correctly by Shoreline (UK) Ltd against a customer’s orders may be requested to be returned for any reason, but the following charges will apply:
Invoice cost LESS 15% handling/re-stocking charge. As each product may have been used or tampered with, or incurred damage whilst at the customer’s premises, Shoreline will need to unpack and retest each returned product before being able to resell the product. On return to our works, if any physical damage is found an appropriate charge will be deducted off any credit due.
In addition the cost of collection from the customer’s premises with be deducted at the following rates: Under Work Top : £60 + vat, Above Work Top Sizes : £88 + vat
The above charges do not apply if the product is found to be faulty – refer Warranty Conditions above.